Have a story idea? Have a product that you wish to advertise to a target audience? Each month, in addition to its regualr reporting of the latest trends, businesses and personalities in the industry, Foodservice News targets a “theme,” many of which are listed below. In addition, Foodservice News has its Vendor Directory, Top Chefs Book, special events and Multi-Unit restaurant listing.
Download the 2013 editorial calendar for Foodservice News for precise months and materials deadlines.
• MINNESOTA COMPANIES (made in)
• Foodservice economics: Managing the bottom line.
• Real Estate: The latest trends.
• CASE MOVERS: The properties that feed the most–casinos, conventions centers, etc.
• Capitol Developments: Industry legislation and impact.
• Hospitality management and culinary schools.
• VENDOR SERVICES DIRECTORY (polybag)
• The beverage issue.
• MULTI-UNIT ISSUE-Showcasing the top multi-unit restaurant operators in the area.
• Top Minnesota Restaurant Companies List.
• CATERING & COUNTRY CLUBS
• NRA Show coverage: trends and highlights.
• SCHOOL FOODSERVICE ISSUE: Highlighting the state’s outstanding programs & personalities.
• Marketing trends.
• The breakfast beat.
• MINNESOTA GROWN: Local growers and trends.
• Technology and innovation.
• HOLIDAY PRODUCT SHOWCASE.
• Selling Desserts.
• Stadium and festival foodservice.
• HOTELS & BANQUETS.
• Restaurant and foodservice design: from floor plans to table tents.
• THE TOP CHEFS ISSUE (polybag): FSN’s popular annual feature.
• Specialized Dining: from hospitals to health clubs.
• Reflecting on 2013, looking ahead to 2014.